FAIL!

Remember that one time when I started a blog and was doing fairly well keeping up with it? Then summer happened and then fall happened.....FAIL. I think about my blog but then never find the time to sit down and type anything. I won't complain, I won't apologize. I think I'll just blog instead.

My husband asked me the other day when I was going to blog again. He said he missed reading my blog. Ah.... so sweet. I didn't realize that he read it. If for nothing else, I'll try to do better for his reading pleasure.

So what's been going on?? Summer seemed crazy. Soccer, T-ball, childcare, a busy traveling husband, weddings, weekends on 2nd street, spending time up north, the wiffle ball tournament, a new niece, my first nephew, a new sister-in-law and oh yeah, a baby crawling all over. Did I mention how much fun it has been having a baby in the house again. We are all loving it!! His brother's are crazy about him and Tyler and I are just in awe of how much joy this little boy has brought into our family. I can't believe he'll be one in a week and a half. Really? My baby is getting older. It feels like I blinked and the summer was over.

Now it's summer and we have had the most amazing weather. It is now November and the weather is still in the 50's fairly consistently. UNBELIEVABLE. I am embracing every moment outside that I can because I know the winter is coming.

Here's to blogging more consistently!

No comments:

Post a Comment